1. Show each flashcard to your students and say the family member that it represents.
2. Let students repeat what you have said.
3. Repeat several times until students remember the vocabulary.
1. Print one worksheet to each of your students.
2. In order to save time, cut each of the family members yourself.
3. Prepare some cardboard to create the rings and reinforce them.
4. Let the students color the family members.
5. As they finish coloring, stick the ring to the picture with glue or tape. Make sure they fit your
The "Finger Family" song